SIMCOE MUSKOKA REGION IS NOW IN THE "GREY ZONE" / "LOCK DOWN"
Following the direction from the College of Massage Therapists of Ontario (CMTO) and Public Health, Evergreen is STILL OPEN and treating patients throughout the duration of the lock down.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT WHEN COMING FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT:
1) You will receive a COVID-19 pre-screening phone call/text/email the evening before your scheduled appointment.
2) Patients are asked to please WEAR A MASK to their appointments and for the duration of the treatment.
3) Please wait in your car until your therapist calls/texts/emails you to enter the building – we ask that you only arrive for your appointment 5 minutes before it begins.
4) Patients will be asked to immediately wash their hands and complete a COVID-19 pre-treatment screening.
5) Patients will then go directly into the treatment room.
A Message From Candice:
I am thrilled to have the studio OPEN offering much needed treatment to the public throughout this pandemic. I have been on maternity leave with my second daughter since July. I will be returning February 2021 part time. I'm excited to get back to work, please view my schedule online and BOOK NOW, spots will go fast!