top of page
EVERGREEN COVID19 POLICIES & PROCEDURES
Following the direction from the College of Massage Therapists of Ontario (CMTO) and Public Health we have put in place the following MANDATORY policies and procedures:
PLEASE NOTE: WE WILL NEVER DENY CARE REGARDLESS OF VACCINE STATUES - it is against our code of ethics as Health Care Practitioners.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT WHEN COMING FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT:
1) You will receive a COVID-19 pre-screening 24 hours BEFORE your appointment - completing this form is MANDATORY. If you DO NOT receive this form before your appointment, contact Candice Thomas right away at firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Patients are asked to please WEAR A MASK to their appointments and for the duration of the treatment. MASKS ARE MANDATORY DURING TREATMENT - face up AND face down.
3) We ask that you only enter the studio 5 minutes before your scheduled appointment.
4) Patients will be asked to immediately wash their hands and complete a COVID-19 pre-treatment screening.
5) Patients will then go directly into the treatment room.
If you have ANY COVID19 symptoms we ask that you CANCEL AND RESCHEDULE your massage appointment - even if you are double vaccinated.
If you have any questions regarding our policy please contact Candice Thomas (Owner).
bottom of page